Faulty Wiring Caused Potter County Fire

1490NewsBlog
by Anne Holliday – WESB

Faulty wiring is being blamed for a fire that damaged a Potter County home on Sunday.

The fire damaged a mobile home with a metal garage attached to one side and a wood-framed structure on the other side.

The entire residence owned by Dennis Furman of Austin was severely damaged. The damage estimate is $133,000.

State police say the fire started in the mobile home area, and a fault in electrical wiring was found where a utility light was plugged into a wall outlet.

Click here to visit the 1490NewsBlog.


Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Leave a Comment