PA Flood Victims Should Call Municipality

1490NewsBlog – WESB
by Anne Holliday

State Representative Marty Causer is encouraging flood victims to contact municipal officals.

“If you experienced, or are still experiencing, flood damage due to heavy rains on Tuesday, Nov. 30, and Wednesday, Dec. 1, please be sure to report it to your local municipality as soon as possible,” he said.

If you have additional questions, contact your county emergency management agency:

McKean County: 814-887-5070

Cameron County: 814-486-1137

Potter County: 814-274-8900

Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Leave a Comment