Potter /Cameron PENNDOT, Potter/Cameron County Maintenance announces the following work schedule for the week of Aug 15 – Aug 19, weather permitting.
Motorists should travel with extra caution in these and all work areas. Motorists should be aware that due to the nature of highway maintenance and emergency work, crews could be working on any highway at any time of the day or night.
Potter County 0260:
Sign Crew: 04
- State Route: Various, Repair/Replacement throughout the County
Bridge Crew: 06
- State Route: 1015, Box Culvert
West General Maintenance: 33
- State Route: 4027, 4021, Pipe Replacement
- State Route: 4023, 4021, Patch Pipe Crossings
Tail Ditching: 34
- State Route: 4023, 4016, Inlet/Drain Cleaning
Side Dozing Brushing: 41
- State Route: 1001, Side Dozing
East General Maintenance: 44
- State Route: 449, Crack Sealing
East Patching, Shoulder Stabilization: 42
- State Route: 49, Patching
West Patching, Shoulder Stabilization: 31
- State Route: 4014, Patching
Mowing Crew: 30
- State Route: 44, 6, Mowing
Cameron County 0240:
- State Route: 872, 2001, Shoulder Stabilization
- State Route: 872, Slide Repair, Ditching
The following work is scheduled to be completed by contractor, weather permitting:
Glenn O. Hawbaker: State Route 872, Potter County, Bridge Repair
Glenn O. Hawbaker: T-530 (Clara Road), Bridge Repair, open, guide rail needs finished
Swank Contracting: State Route 120, Cameron County, Bridge Repair, both East and West ends, 2 Bridges
- Dolomite: State Route 244, Genesee, Bridge Repair (approx end 5/12)
- Dolomite: State Route 44, Shinglehouse, Bridge Repair (approx end 7/13)
For more information on PennDOT’s roadway construction and maintenance operations, visit the PennDOT website at www.dot.state.pa.us.
PennDOT reminds motorists they can also log on to 511pa.com or call 511 from any phone to check traffic conditions before heading out.