POLICE OFFICER – Part Time. Township of Sweden, Potter County, Second Class Township will be accepting applications in order to create an eligibility list for the position of police officer.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
* Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
* Applicants must have a High School diploma.
* Applicants must be certified under Act 120.
* Pass oral exam
* Pass drug test
* Pass psychological exam
* Pass physical fitness testing
* Pass thorough background investigation
Applications may be obtained at career link or by contacting Sweden Township Police.
Sweden Township Police Department Office, 814-274-0654 129 Cherry Springs Rd Coudersport, Pa 16915 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
The deadline for the return of completed applications is; December 16th 2011 at 4:00 PM.
A non-refundable $35.00 cashier’s check or money order is required when the application is filed. A copy of a valid current operator’s license along with a current MPOETC card or copy of a Police Academy Diploma must be included.
The Sweden Township Police Department and the Township of Sweden is an Equal Opportunity Employer.