Update on Ulysses Fire

ULYSSES – A fire in Ulysses Township yesterday morning caused an estimated $5,500 in damage to a seasonal residence.

Firefighters believe the fire began as the result of an electrical malfunction beneath the flooring of the camp, and then spread upwards.

Firemen from Ulysses, Genesee and Galeton were able to access the crawl space in the camp and extinguish the fire, preventing further damage.

Coudersport Fire was also dispatched to standby and cover for Galeton.


Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Leave a Comment