Western Pennsylvania Man Says Gas From His Water Well Ignited, Burning Him

From PennLive.com

CHICORA, Pa. (AP) — A western Pennsylvania man says he was working on a water slide for his children when natural gas seeping from his water well exploded, burning him.

Paul Edwards, 33, of Donegal Township, Butler County, spoke to WPXI-TV today from the burn center at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh. Edwards says he was burned Sunday afternoon after he flipped an electrical switch.

Read entire article here.


Save pagePDF pageEmail pagePrint page

Leave a Comment