Area Roadways Closed Due to Flooding
Clearfield – PennDOT reports that several roadways in District 2 are closed at this hour due to flooding.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through standing water on roadways. Water may be deeper than it appears.
The following state routes are closed due to flooding:
- Route 219 from the intersection with Route 322 near Salem to the intersection with Route 119 in West Liberty;
- Route 255 (East DuBois Avenue) from the intersection with McCracken Run Road in DuBois City to Penfield. A local detour is in place;
- Route 3009 (McGees Mills Road) is closed between the intersection with Buhite Road and the intersection with Grant Road in Brady Township.
- Route 4015 (Sher de Lin Road) is closed from Route 255 to Home Camp Road in Sandy Township.
- Route 255 is closed from Route 153 at Penfield to Tyler Road in Huston Township.
- Route 4019 (Dixon Avenue/Main Street/DuBois Street/First Street) is closed from Hospital Avenue to Route 219.
- Route 1001 (Wolf Run Road is closed from Route 879 to Route 322.
- Route 219 from Route 830 in Sandy Township to the City of DuBois is now open.
- Route 153 is closed from Eddies Road to Melody Lane in Huston Township is now open.
- Route 4003 (Mine Road) between the intersection with Route 410 (Shamokin Trail) and the intersection with Route 4002 (Stanley Bottom Road) in Brady Township is now open.
- Route 2001 (Keystone Road) from the Jefferson County line to Route 219 is now open.
- Route 255 north is closed from Elm Road in Jay Township to Route 948 in Fox Township.
- Route 255 south is closed at the Route 948 intersection in Fox Township.
- Route 26 is closed from Porter Road to Benner Pike in College Township.
- Route 26 is closed at Jacksonville Road in Marion Township.
- Route 3005 (Fox Hollow Road) is closed from Cricklewood Drive in Patton Township to Park Ave/Porter Road in College Township.
- Route 445 from the end of 445 to Hoy Road in Walker Township is now open.
- Route 550 from Upper Gyp Road to Raymonds Lane in Benner Township is now open.
- Route 26 at Walnut Ridge Road in Marion Township is now open.
- Route 150 is closed from Water Street in Beech Creek to Laurel Run Road in Bald Eagle Township.
- PA Emergency Alerts has stated that Clinton County is under a State of Emergency, specifically the Beech Creek Area, due to recent flash flooding. Many area roads are damaged and covered in debris and/or water. Also, Eagle Valley Road/State Route 150 is closed in the Mill Hall and Beech Creek areas.
These routes will open when water recedes to allow for safe passage.
Conditions are changing rapidly, and motorists are advised that roads previously open could close at any time.
PennDOT reminds motorists that they can check travel conditions on more than 2,900 miles of roadway online at www.511PA.com or by calling 511 from any telephone.